We are seeking a highly strategic Marketing Director who is willing to dive into the details and work closely with our coaching and entrepreneurial business. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of marketing tools, technology, branding, messaging, book marketing, and content/information marketing. This is a 1099 position, meaning the hired individual will work as an independent contractor.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote our group coaching services.
- Develop referral-based and word-of-mouth marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness.
- Create and execute branding and messaging strategies to differentiate our business from competitors.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns to promote our books and informational content.
- Work closely with Rob and Gino, ensuring their quirky personalities are reflected in all marketing efforts.
- Utilize marketing tools such as Kajabi and sales funnels to increase conversion rates and drive sales.
- Manage and execute social media campaigns across various platforms.
- Manage email campaign scheduling and execution.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to optimize results.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Director or similar role in the coaching or entrepreneurial industry.
- Strong understanding of marketing tools, technology, and social media platforms.
- Experience in informational marketing.
- Knowledge of self-help and spiritual sense, to better understand our audience.
- Familiarity with Kajabi and sales funnels.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly strategic with a willingness to get into the weeds.
- Must be able to work 20 hours per week with flexibility.
- Able to work remotely or from home.
- Eastern time zone, preferably Michigan.
If you are a highly motivated and strategic Marketing Director who is willing to get into the details and work closely with our coaching and entrepreneurial business, we encourage you to apply.